Why there are accounts with no signup interactions?
We attribute signup interactions to a newly created account only if these interactions took place just before the account was created. If the signup interactions took place long before creating the account, we don’t attribute them to the account.
Still, there are a few other scenarios that might explain the lack of the signup interactions:
- Multiple accounts were created from the same browser (the typical scenario for test accounts) or by the same person (the typical scenario for the sales team that creates new accounts for their clients). In such cases only the first account gets the signup interactions attributed.
- Not all the signup actions are tracked by InnerTrends (see the Business Concept Definitions in order to see all the signup actions that are tracked)
- There might be other ways for users to create an account except those tracked by InnerTrends (like another platform, a 3rd party website/tool, a plugin, mobile app)
- The created account timestamp is sent by your platform in a wrong format.
- There was a tracking issue and we were not able to track the singup actions of these users.
Please contact our support if you find something unusual and need to investigate more on this topic.